Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sweet Bikini Pictures From Kate Middleton, Prince Williams Soon-To-Be-Bride


Prince Wiliiam, you flat-out dog, you! This chick has to be the hottest babe in the history of the Royal Family since you all started with your nasty in-breeding centuries ago. Every picture I've ever seen of some English queen or princess has made me want to barf. And yes, that includes you, Lady Di and Fergie. Might be the biggest collection of skanks outside of the Jersey Shore. But you bagged yourself a total dime here my man. The legs, the dumper, the face, the abs and do I see a little camel-toe in the first picture? I think I do. Must be nice to be a Prince (and I don't mean The Purple One). As a matter of fact, I think you can just order any one of your subjects to give you a Dirty Sanchez and they have to do it - right there on the spot. Well I hope you're gettin' busy with little Katie - rock on your freaky Royal Highness, rock on!