Friday, February 25, 2011

British Shop Sells Breast Milk Ice Cream


CNEWS - It may not be to everyone's tastes, and that's a good thing, because there's not much to go around. A London, England, ice cream parlour has introduced a new dish they're calling the Baby Gaga: ice cream made from the milk of people, served with a shot of liquid nitrogen and, if you so please, a cocktail. The breast milk comes from willing donors who are paid for their trouble, the U.K. Daily Mail reports. The first woman donated about 30 ounces (just over 800 ml) and was paid just over 45 pounds (about $70). "I saw the advert offering to pay women to donate breast milk on a forum and it made me laugh," Victoria Hiley told the newspaper. "There were so many comments and people were having a debate on whether it could be genuine. So I thought I'd find out." The ice cream is served in a martini glass for 14 pounds per serving, or about $22 for us Canucks.

I cried like a baby and pooped my diaper when I read this....