Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Man Robs Bank, Uses Money To Buy Sex Toys

Steven Wilson

Police: Bank Robber Spent Loot On Sex Toys

KCRA - Sacramento police said they have captured a bank robber who was spending the loot on sex toys. Steven Wilson, 25, is accused of robbing a bank in north Sacramento on Saturday. "Detectives utilized the surveillance video of the suspect and cross checked it with recent released parolees and found a match on Steve Wilson who was released from prison on Feb. 2," police said in a news release. Wilson was taken into custody Tuesday at a North Highlands motel. However, detectives said, Wilson used the stolen money to fund a spending spree. "Amongst the items purchased were numerous sex toys, electronics, and a photo shoot for $600," police said in a news release.

This is the definition of irony, right? I mean, I'm not sure because I spent most of my time in English class staring at my teacher's tits, but I think I'm right here. Here we go: Steven spent the loot on sex toys and got caught. Now he goes to prison and becomes a sex toy. Irony, right? Thanks Miss Williams, I must have actually paid a little attention to what you were saying (I guess).