Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Woman Calls For Toilet Parts, Gets Phone Sex



Virginia Mom Finds Toilet Helpline Has A Potty Mouth


SUFFOLK, VA - A Virginia woman was caught by surprise when she called a toilet manufacturer's helpline for advice on installation and was put through to a potty-mouthed sex line. Debbie Attard, a mom from Isle of Wight County, was fixing up the bathroom in her son's new mobile home when she found that the bowl the family bought from retail chain Lowe's was missing parts, WAVY-TV reported Thursday. She dialed the 800 number listed in the owner's manual but was shocked when the voice that greeted her wanted to discuss parts of a more private nature. "I was appalled," Attard said. "I couldn't believe it. I had called it like five or six times to make sure I didn't dial it wrong." However, each time she failed to reach a helpline and was met by a stream of foul-mouthed smut. A flushed Lowe's said the AquaSource toilets in question were taken off the shelves, and sales of the product were halted while the vendor investigated the issue.

Okay, Debbie, you're a lying sack of shit. As soon as I read the part about how you had to call back five or six times I knew you were so full of shit you're brown. You were sittin' on your new toilet seat, needed something to read (I do the same thing - I'll read anything) and started feeling a little heat in the loins. Amd then again, and agin and again.  I get it, Debbie, you're lonely. No prob babe, but quit with the tall tales, will ya?