Thursday, July 14, 2011

Should This Transgendered Guy/Chick Win A Boob Job In A Radio Station's "Breast Summer Ever" Contest? "



Meet Avery. He was born a male and he wants boobs. Before you make your decision, here are the other finalists:


Aleksandra

Trista

Sandi

Chelsea

Andrea

Diana

Lindsay

Amber

Kass

First of all, let me just say that I hate fake boobs.  Hate 'em.  Having said that, I'd love to take a peek at either Diana, Amber or Kass with a big ol' set of titties.  But I think the winner here should be Avery.  Why, you ask?  Because all the chicks already have tits!  Avery doesn't have his own set and he needs help.  Let's all get behind this dude/chick (not literally, of course) and help him win.  Go to the link below and cast your vote - I already did.  You can make a difference, Speakeasies!

90.3 AMP Radio - "The Breast Summer Ever" Contest