Saturday, January 22, 2011

Bahtendah Wisdom - It's A Great Day In The History Of American Television


Keith Olbermann And MSNBC Part Ways

First of all, let me say that the following commentary has absolutely nothing to do with Olbermann's political views.  Nothing.  I remember this dude since his days as a sports anchor in Boston.  He was AWFUL.  From the jump, he has been the most pompous, self-righteous, smarter-than-thou TV personality that I have ever seen.  I don't care if this cat is liberal, conservative or middle of the road.  His whole schtick has always been "I'm smarter than you, so you better pay attention to what I'm saying because you're in the company of genius."  It seems to me that he's built a career on intimidation through "bully intellectualism." (That's right - I just created a new term - pay attention!)  His IQ might be high, but he's dumb as a bag of hammers.

Here's the unvarnished truth:  He sucked as a sports anchor, he sucked as Dan Patrick's sidekick on ESPN radio, he sucked on NBC's "Football Night In America" and he sucked on MSNBC.  Total blowhard, total intellectual Nazi.  Good riddance, you pompous fuck.  Stay off my TV!

P.S.  There are already rumors that this douche could end up on CNN.  No, no, no!  Keep this dickwad off the air!  Again, for me it's not about politics, it's about being an enormously insufferable waste of time and space.  Bang.  Pay attention!