Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Atlanta Cop Punches Chick Right In The Face!



I'm not gonna waste any time on whether this was justified or not. It clearly was. I've been taught since I was just a little Bahtendah that if someone punches you it's okay to hit back. End of story. Let's move on.

The only problem I have with what the cop did was that it was a weak-ass shot. Hey, you're probably only gonna get one, so make it count my man. They shoulda been pickin' up this chick's teeth off the floor! One shot - ya gotta go for the KO. Bring the hammer to the grill and stand over her for the 10-count. You've let me down big time. Where's the focus? Where's the hand-eye coordination? How 'bout a fake with the left and the money shot with the right? Let's get on point here, dude. Pay the fuck attention!