Thursday, May 5, 2011

Pregnant Tori Spelling In A Bikini Sporting Her New Tattoo

Baby bikini bump: Tori Spelling shows off her growing pregnancy bump and a new tattoo in a bikini on holiday in Palm Springs yesterday
Blooming: Tori soaked up the sun in a pink, grey and black patterned bikini

And if you give a shit, here's what the tattoo says:

Body tribute: Tori Spelling's new tattoo features husband Dean McDermott's wedding vows

It's her husband's wedding vows or some shit. What's the over/under before that thing gets lasered off?  I'd say about three years. Sorry, but this chick just never did it for me.  I mean, not even a twitch. And now we have to look at her preggo belly in a bikini? Sorry, but if I've said it once I've said it a thousand times - pregnant = one piece. Bang. Done. Pay attention!